We just closed out the month of September and are oh so excited to have looked back on all that the Lord did this past month. You can read more in our September Newsletter, but we've listed out a brief update below:
- The Beard Bank continues to grow! Praise the Lord for raising over $19,000 so far! We have just over $7,000 left to go.
- Things got interesting this month when we encountered our first Beard Buy Out. Thanks to a very generous donation, Sean Bryant's beard is no more. Love seeing our Beard Growers and Sponsors having fun and taking initiative to keep things moving along.
- Sean Bryant and Asher Pirtle won the September prize.... these amazing Beard Pillows by Freshly Picked. Way to go fellas!
- Beard Grower and Puppeteer, Philip Hatter, started his own shop called Lil' Beards. He made this snazzy finger puppet of DJ (which I LOVE by the way) and went above and beyond when he offered to have this be October's incentive for our fundraiser. The guy who brings in the most funds in October will win his very own personalized Finger Puppet!
- Beard Grower, Jordan McClinton, also started his own little beard business on the side. Grizzly Brand sells handmade beard and mustache products as well as men's apparel. Check it out! If you see something you like, just indicate on your sale that you support ABFAB and 10% of your sale will go towards our adoption fund.
- We are doing another fundraiser this Saturday called Beauty For A Baby. In exchange for your donation, you can get your hair and nails done. 100% of the proceeds will go towards our adoption and we'll have shirts, beard combs and bows on sale too, not to mention yummy Korean food to eat. Sign up here, or simply stop by to hang out, eat good food, and hear about our adoption journey.